Sunday 9 December 2012

Font choices

Below are three possible font choices for the masthead of my magazine. I am looking for a unique font that will reflect the genre of my music magazine and its overall style. Although I like the relaxed, handwritten style of option three I have dismissed this one because I think it would be suited to a more Indie/Alternative genre. I like both option one and two and think they are much better suited to my genre of Dance, however, I feel option two is more unique in its design and will be more easily recognisable by readers. So due to this and along with the fact that option one is not available in bold and so from a distance is not striking enough, I have chosen option two as the font to represent my magazine.


Option one
Option two
Option three

No comments:

Post a Comment