Sunday 2 December 2012

Plan for photoshoot one

My first photoshoot will be the main shoot where I hope to get the image for my front cover, and predominant photos on my contents page and double page spread. I will be using the model mentioned in my introduction and aims, a teenage female acting as an up and coming female singer who music and interest is in the dance/clubbing genre. I plan for the model to be wearing party-wear (a black dress for example) to reflect the idea of being out clubbing. I do not want anything with too much colour as it will may distract the viewer and will affect the colour scheme. I will be creating quite a glamorous make-up look on the model, with glitter on the eye so it can reflect the lighting and create a point of interest for the viewer whilst adding attention to the eyes. I would like to use a variety of different lighting, but mainly high key so the model is evenly lit for the image on the front cover. I may choose to experiment with some more dramatic low key lighting in order to create a more creative and abstract image for the contents page or double page spread however. 

I will be taking a series of around 50 - 70 images to ensure I have a variety of facial expressions (serious, happy, seductive, facing away from camera, eye contact etc) and different shot types (some close up, medium and long shot). From this series of images I hope to get at least 5 successful photos that are worthy for post production in Photoshop and from these I will choose my front cover, contents page and double page spread images.

No comments:

Post a Comment