Monday 7 January 2013

Contents page - final feedback

After following suggestions from the feedback of version one of my contents and continuing with its creation, I am now happy with the result. However, I needed to make sure I received final feedback from members of my target audience before evaluating it in great detail and producing a finished product. I asked the same people to comment with their opinion on my changes and progress, as well as anything they thought I should do to further improve. 

I got very positive feedback on the following:
  • the colour scheme - 'very much like the matt colours '
  • the layout/template - 'I like that you've kept the clear layout'
  • the images - 'genre appropriate and will appeal to your target audience'
  • my font choices - 'the font for the numbers and text work very well'
They seemed to agree that I had made quite a few improvements from my previous version, including finishing the text, adding more articles and filling in one of the image gaps. However it was mentioned that I should try experimenting with some more colour on the list of articles, for example, by making the white page numbers a different colour as they're the same as the adjacent text and it looks quite repetitive. 

I am now going to move onto the development of my double page spread, but will be continuing to make small changes to my contents (for example, changing some of the text colour) following this feedback and my own evaluation so I can create a final version at the end of this whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment