Monday 28 January 2013

Introduction to evaluation

I have now completed the construction of my music magazine, 'Electric'. It is a dance & clubbing magazine targeted at young adults of both genders, specifically students and those interested in the clubbing scene.

I chose the genre of dance music because it is a general interest of mine, and the idea appealed to my design interests. I began this project with research into the typical codes and conventions of music magazines by analysing 5 current magazines on the market. This helped me understand the essential components of a magazine, what elements are specific to the dance genre, and also gave me inspiration for my design. The planning tasks enabled me to create drafts in which I was then able to refer back to when creating my pages.

I am pleased with my end project, but believe there is still room for further improvements. I am now going to be carrying out an in-depth evaluation, focusing on seven questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment